We know your dog is your best friend with four legs, which is why we treat every dog like family. Leaving your furry friend doesn’t have to be worrisome if you know their paws are in good hands. Doggy daycare can be a positive experience for you as well as your pup. Here are seven reasons why doggy daycare is a must do.
- Safety – Taking your dog to doggy daycare provides peace of mind while you’re at work, out for a long appointment, or on vacation. Our staff is experienced with all types of dog breeds and temperaments, and we know how to handle these interactions. We separate dogs by size and temperament and make sure our play yards are safe, monitored, and entertaining.
- Socialization – At doggy daycare, your dog will get valuable socialization time, both with other dogs and with humans. Dogs are pack animals, which means playing with other dogs often will help them become more well-adjusted. We’ve seen many shy dogs come out of their shell after positive visits at doggy daycare. Additionally, our staff interacts with each dog, making them feel loved at their home away from home, which encourages them to trust humans.
- Entertainment – Dogs get a lot of mental stimulation during their time at doggy daycare. This makes them less destructive at home and limits bad behaviors. They are fulfilled all day with toys, games, friends, and treats so when they come home they are content and ready to chill with you.
- Exercise – Think of our doggy daycare like a super fun gym mixed with the most stimulating subjects from school mixed with recess on the best playground all in one spot. They will burn off energy during the day with healthy, physical exercise. You’ve heard the term a tired dog is a happy dog? Well, it’s true, and we can prove it.
- Reduces Separation Anxiety – Dogs are surrounded by their friends at doggy daycare rather than sitting alone at home waiting anxiously for your return. They’ll be distracted in all the right ways and every one of our staff members makes sure they are comfortable at our facility. They’ll be much happier playing with friends and getting pets from our doggie lovers than being left alone.
- Flexibility – Having a reliable doggy daycare at your disposal allows you to schedule what you need to when you want. We’re open until 6pm on weekdays and 5pm on Saturdays for drop offs and pickups, and we charge by the hour for daycare so we can accommodate almost any travel schedule. (Ask about our pre-paid pass, too!)
- Stress-Free Vacations – A reputable doggy daycare facility means no stress about the safety and care of your dog while you’re on vacation. You don’t need to worry about your dog running away or if they’re getting fed appropriately. Your pup is in good hands with our highly trained staff.
A good boarding and daycare facility for your dog can be a wonderful outlet. We love our furry visitors—come see why they love us too.